Friday, February 13, 2009

Breast Cancer and the Amazing Life You Can Have After Going Through This Trauma - This is My Story

I was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 46, which in breast cancer terms is neither young or old. The lump was very large and was situated behind the nipple. It was that large that the doctor said to me "don't worry, it is too big to be cancer".

The first thing that happened was I was sent for a hormone level check to determine if I was post or premenopause as this is very important in what the severity of the cancer maybe. The results came back pre which is more severe than post as the cancer feeds on estrogen which would not be present in the body if you are post menopause.

Because the lump was situated directly behind the nipple the doctor did not think that he could save the nipple so I decided to have the breast removed. After researching what my post treatment would be I also thought this would save the process of radiation.

I believe that the biggest cause of breast cancer is stress, at the time I was diagnosed I was traveling 6 hours a day by train to and from work and my son was a drug addict using heroin. Our body's can only take so much.

For about 6 months prior to being diagnosed I was not right, I was suffering really bad night sweats and was mentally all over the shop. I went to the doctor who told me I was having a break down and prescribed me Prozack.

When I found the lump it can as no surprise. Our body tries hard to tell us when things are not right and we need to listen to it. I had to leave the job, and at the time had no money and no family to support me. My saving grace was my girlfriends who supported me no end. Not financially, but just being there for me.

This was 6 years ago and I have come so far since then and have realized that support in the way of females can provide the inspiration to overcome any obstacle. I now have a male partner who loves me to death. I am blessed, and grateful for every day that I wake up.

My wish is that everyone live the life of theirs dreams, that is why I created http://www.sassywomeninspired.com It is our birthright to have wealth and abundance, there is enough to go around. We want to show you how to attract things into your life. You can have anything you want once you learn the secrets of how the universe works on vibrational energy.

Breast Cancer Information
Breast Cancer Information
Breast Cancer Information
Breast Cancer Information
Breast Cancer Information
Mesotheliomacancerfact
Breast Cancer Information
Breast Cancer Information

No comments: